SportsKnowHow.com Terms of Service
SportsKnowHow.com is owned by Internet Marketing Unlimited Corp (also referred to as IMUCorp).
Last updated: 11-19-2012
- Description of Service – IMUCorp is a website development company that provides a platform to web publishers (“Clients”) of creating original content.
- Minimum Age Requirement – You must be at least 18 years of age to use the service.
- Modification of Terms – we may change these terms at any time at our own sole discretion and without any prior notification or consent. However, any material changes will be notified by posting to our blog, our website and/or via email to your registered account for a 30 day period. We encourage you to review these terms at least once every 30 days.
- Content – for the purposes of this agreement, “Service Content” or “Content” means any information available through the site, including text, images, video, personal information and works of authorship. These are protected by the intellectual property rights of IMUCorp or its licensors.
- Submissions – writers, editors, copywriters, graders (collectively, “Writers”) and any other users may from time to time submit information to our service. Whenever you submit any information including ideas, works of authorship, suggestion or proposals (collectively, “Ideas”), you agree that your Ideas do not contain any confidential or proprietary information, and that you have all necessary rights when submitting them to us and that they do not infringe or violate any 3rd party rights in any way. You further agree that we may disclose and use your submissions in any way. You also agree that we have no obligation to pay or reimburse you for your Ideas or our use of your Ideas. When you use IMUCorp as a Writer, you recognize that the information you provide is considered a “Work for Hire” and you do not have any legal claim to the copyright, ownership of the intellectual property or any other rights whatsoever.
- Limited License to Writers – IMUCorp provides a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license, under the rights IMUCorp has in the Service Content, to privately display and perform the Service Content on your computer. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly perform or display, or prepare derivative works of any Service Content, without prior written consent from IMUCorp or other third-party owner of the rights in that Service Content (if any). IMUCorp, its affiliates and licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Service and the Service Content.
- License to Clients – works created within the IMUCorp Services by Clients are considered Works for Hire, meaning the full copyright, authorship and other associated rights belong to IMUCorp and will immediately become the sole intellectual property of IMUCorp and full copyrights will be held by IMUCorp.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – IMUCorp provides the service “as is” and “as available”. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the service or the information or content included in the service. We make no representations or warranties that the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, secure, or timely. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and those arising from a course of dealing, trade, usage or performance. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, and therefore some of the above limitations may not apply to you. We urge you to keep backup copies of your personal content, if any, that you maintain on or use with the service. If your use of the service results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, we are not responsible for any resulting costs or damages.
- Exclusion of Damages; Limitation of Liability – To the maximum extent permitted by law, none of the indemnified persons are liable to you or any other person for indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special, statutory, or consequential damages, lost profits, lost revenue, loss of data, loss of privacy, loss of goodwill or any other losses, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and even in the event of fault, tort (including negligence) or strict or product liability.
- Agreement to Arbitrate – Any dispute arising out out of or relating to these terms, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in the venue of our choice, administered by the arbitration firm of our choice pursuant to it’s streamlined rules and procedures.
- Notices and Contact Information – Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, we will give you any notices by posting them on the Site. You also authorize us to send notices (including notice of subpoenas or other legal process, if any) via electronic mail to the email address that we have on record for you. You must check the Site for notices, and you will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the Site or when sent by us via electronic mail, whether or not received by you. We may provide notice to any email or other address that you provide to us. You must keep your address current and any notice sent by us to the address that you have most recently provided is effective notice. You must send us any legal notice by mailing it to our address for Legal Notices which is: IMUCorp, 17 Fourth St, Canisteo, NY 14823, U.S.A. If you believe that any Service Content infringes on your intellectual property rights, please send us an email at [email protected].
- P.S. Thank you for working with us!